Benefits of occupational therapy?
Your child can successfully improve an array of skills with the aid of our trained occupational therapists:
• Development and enhancement of functional, sensory, motor & perceptual processing;
• Management of muscle tone, positioning and community mobility needs;
• Sensory integration;
• Improvement in balance, strength, and coordination for play, leisure, and vocational skills;
• Improvement in self-regulatory and coping skills;
• Improvement in fine motor skills;
• Understanding of sensory-behavioral connections;
• Visual-spatial awareness;
• Assistive technology supports, modifications and needs.
Occupational Therapy at the therapy centers
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: By appointment only